Once sent the form from the British school St George Barcelona we will contact you to send you information and close an appointment in case you want to come to visit our school.
The visits are done individually so that we can solve your concerns, answer your questions and get to know us personally.
British School Madrid – Admission – International School
St George is a group of British Schools open to the International community for students from 2 to 17 years of age. Our schools are situated in major cities which have international airports.
We are a fully authorised British School in which students study for their IGCSE and A Level examinations through Cambridge and Edexcel examination boards. Pupils can also validate their studies in Spain should they wish to attend a Spanish University.
The British curriculum is delivered by native British teachers and is complemented with Spanish subjects enabling our students to obtain both British and national qualifications and gain access to Spanish, British and other universities abroad.
Learning is personalised and creativity plays a very important role in our School.
Our aim is that every child leaves with high academic achievements where they have fulfilled their full potential. It is vital that the students are happy, safe and confident as well as being taught within a stimulating and inspiring environment.
The educational spirit at St George is based on five values, respect, responsibility… These values are instilled in the children from the beginning of their school life at St George and are promoted both in the classroom and in the after school activities in which they take part.
• Group of British International Schools from 2 to 17 years of age
• English curriculum delivered by native teachers
• Complementary Spanish subjects
• Fully authorised in the United Kingdom and in Spain
• Access to British, Spanish and other universities abroad
• Creative and personalised education
• Academic excellence and personal motivation
• Teaching of the five core values: responsibility, respect, kindness, fairness and personal achievement